Musjroom Privacy Statement
What are personal data?
The definition of “personal data” is defined in the AVG. personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly related to the person concerned. This includes, for example, name, location information, payment information and date of birth.
What do we use personal data for?
Because you are using our service you allows us to leave your data with us. We will retain and use only the personally identifiable information be specified directly by you, in the context of the service you have requested or for which clear is that they are provided to us to process. Your personal data will be kept only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the objectives for which your information is collected.
We use the following information for the purposes set out in this privacy statement:
- first and last name
- date of birth
- address details
- email address
- location data
- payment information
- IP address
- other personal data that you actively provided, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and telephone
Who is responsible for your personal data?
Musjroom is responsible for processing the data. We propose the purposes and means of the processing of the personal data.
Foundations on processing of personal data
Musjroom considers a careful handling of personal data of great importance. This means that we abide by the following principles:
• The personal data are processed in a way which you legitimately, pretty and transparent. We use the information only for legitimate purposes;
• Personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes collected and may not be incompatible with the original collection purpose;
• The personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (minimum data processing);
• Personal data must be accurate and, where necessary, updated;
• The personal data must be destroyed or erased when the data is no longer necessary;
• The personal information by taking appropriate technical or organisational measures in such a way that an appropriate protection is guaranteed.
Musjroom is responsible for compliance with these policies and this can also prove (accountability).
What are your rights?
You have at any time right to Musjroom’s confirmation as to whether or not to process your personal data and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data. If the information is incomplete, incorrect or no longer applicable, you have the right to correction and/or deletion of data and notification of removal. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can file a complaint if you do not agree with the handling of your personal data.
The processing of personal data is lawful only if you consent to the processing of your personal data to one or more specific purposes. Musjroom must be able to prove this permission (proof duty). The request for permission shall be in an understandable and easy accessible form and to be presented in clear and simple language.
Before you can use our service you must first register. After registration we will save your personal date by using your chosen user name. We keep this information so that you do not have to fill this each time, so that we can approach within the framework of execution of the contract, billing and payment and to give an overview of the products and services you used by us.
We will not give data that is linked to your username to third parties, unless this is necessary in the framework of the implementation of the agreement between tenant and landlord is closed or if required to do so by law. In case of suspected fraud or abuse of our website, we may hand over personal data to the competent authorities.
If it is necessary for the service we can collect your location information (GPS).
For this purpose your permission will be asked at the time.
This location information can also be stored and processed by the provider, for example, the navigation/maps software, like Google Maps, but the information may also be used by, for example, Google or Apple itself. We have no influence on it.. We recommend that you read the relevant privacy statements by the relevant providers.
We don’t publish your personal information. However, your user account and your offered area are public for Musjroom users.
Musjroom take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security on the risk aligned. These measures include mainly:
• Pseudonimisering and encryption of the personal data;
• The ability to on an ongoing basis the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services;
• We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL), with which all information between you and our website is protected when you enter your personal information;
• The ability to at a physical or technical incident the availability of and access to the personal data to restore in a timely manner;
• A procedure for regularly testing, review and evaluate the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures to protect the processing. If an infringement has taken place in connection with the personal data, reports Musjroom without unreasonable delay (within 72 hours) after discovery, the datalek personal data to the authority.
Provision to third parties
We can provide your information to our partners. These partners are involved in the implementation of the agreement. On our site are social media buttons. With that the operators collect your personal data.
Musjroom takes your privacy and data protection in the development of new policies or the design of new systems with which personal data are processed. This we ensure that there is a smallest possible infringement on privacy.
The app providing the service is downloaded via a appstore by third parties. We have no influence on what personal information the provider of these processed and for which. We recommend that you read the relevant privacy statement of the respective offerer.
We can aside of the information on the website inform you about our new products and services by:
- social media
Contact form and newsletter
We offer a newsletter through which we want to inform interested parties about our products and/or services. Every newsletter contains a link that allows you to unsubscribe. Your email address is, by registration, automatically added to the list of subscribers.
If you fill out the contact form on the website, or send us an e-mail, the data you submit to us will be kept as long as necessary for the full answering and handling them.
Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites through links with this website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties use a reliable and safe way to deal with your personal data. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these sites before making use of these websites.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement so that you are aware of these changes.
When you communicate with Musjroom or use the Musjroom App to communicate with other Members, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
Access and modify your data
Address: Prof. mr. P.S. Gerbrandyweg 91
8922 EN Leeuwarden