MusjrooM Privacy Statement
Through the app MusjrooM there will be privacy-sensitive data or personal data processed.
MusjrooM takes careful handle personal data very important. Personal details will be handled and protected.
Musjroom processes personal data about you as you use our services and/or because you provide us these data itself. At our processing, we are to the requirements of the personal data protection Act . That means, among other things, that we:
- clearly state for what purpose we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- limit our collection of personal information to only the personal information necessary for legitimate purposes;
- are giving you first ask for explicit consent to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and that also require of parties in our command your process personal data;
- respect your right to your personal data on your application for inspection offer, to modify or delete.
MusjrooM is the responsible one for data processing. In this privacy statement, we explain what personal information we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read these carefully.
This privacy statement was last updated on 11-05-2016.
Use of personal data
By using our service you allow us to leave your details with us. We will retain and use only the personal data that are specified directly by you, in the context of the service you have requested or for which clear is that they are provided to us to process. Your personal data are kept only for the time strictly needed by MusjrooM to achieve the goals for which your information is collected.
We use the following information for the purposes set out in this privacy statement:
- first and last name
- date of birth
- address details
- email address
- location data
- payment information
- IP address
- other personal data that you actively provided, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and telephone
Before you can use our service you must first register. After registration we will save your personal date by using your chosen user name. We keep this information so that you do not have to fill this each time, so that we can approach within the framework of execution of the contract, billing and payment and to give an overview of the products and services you used by us.
We will not give data that is linked to your username to third parties, unless this is necessary in the framework of the implementation of the agreement between tenant and landlord is closed or if required to do so by law. In case of suspected fraud or abuse of our website, we may hand over personal data to the competent authorities.
We can aside of the information on the website inform you about our new products and services by:
- social media
Contact form and newsletter
We offer a newsletter through which we want to inform interested parties about our products and/or services. Every newsletter contains a link that allows you to unsubscribe. Your email address is, by registration, automatically added to the list of subscribers.
If you fill out the contact form on the website, or send us an e-mail, the data you submit to us will be kept as long as necessary for the full answering and handling them.
If it is necessary for the service we can collect your location information (GPS).
For this purpose your permission will be asked at the time.
This location information can also be stored and processed by the provider, for example, the navigation/maps software, like Google Maps, but the information may also be used by, for example, Google or Apple itself. We have no influence on it.. We recommend that you read the relevant privacy statements by the relevant providers
The app providing the service is downloaded via a appstore by third parties. We have no influence on what personal information the provider of these processed and for which. We recommend that you read the relevant privacy statement of the respective offerer.
We don’t publish your personal information. However, your user account and your offered area are public for Musjroom users.
Provision to third parties
We can provide your information to our partners. These partners are involved in the implementation of the agreement. On our site are social media buttons. With that the operators collect your personal data.
We take security measures to prevent misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. In particular, we take the following measures:
- Access to personal data, and the user account is protected with a user name and password
- We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that all information between you and our website is protected when you enter your personal information
- We shall keep and monitor statistics on our website, which we can also see individual data. However, we do so only to the extent that is necessary for the purposes set out in this statement.
Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites through links with this website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties use a reliable and safe way to deal with your personal data. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these sites before making use of these websites.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement so that you are aware of these changes.
Access and modify your data
Address: Prof. mr. P.S. Gerbrandyweg 91
8922 EN Leeuwarden