Do I have to pay tax on the money I earn through Musjroom?

You can declare the money you earn at Musjroom every year with your tax return as "income from other work" and you pay income tax on this. However, you have an exemption up to a certain amount and you do not have to give it up. Check for the current amounts.

Still need help?
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙